Monday, October 26, 2009

Tea for one



Since no new project of decoupage or folk art....let me share some of my tea-for-one collections. Just recently I were doing some embroidery on my hijab....WIP. It may takes some time to finish it may be 1 month or 2 month depending on my mood.

Anyone...who wants some tea. I have 2 more tea-for-one that not yet displayed...no time to find it in the store room. I bought it when I was in England. Here in Abu Dhabi , it is difficult to find tea for one.... I saw a few but not to my liking. The choiced are limited. So that's it for my other hobby of collecting tea-for-one sets.


This is one of my collections. The saucer already displayed but the teapot n cup still inside the box....MIA. I have no ample time to find it.



The yellow gold one is from Aynsley Orchard Gold. Since the picture is blurr so I pasted the exact motif of the picture.

5 comments:

Salmi said...

wahhh cantikk..cantikkk..

Rubiyanti Basri said...

Tq Kak salmi. Ala kak..biasa2 jer koleksi saya tu. Kalu dok London lagi...memang dah bertambah koleksi. Dok sini....x bertambah2 ler gamaknya sbb sini xder pilihan sangat. huhuhuhu

rossana said...

salam nik....wah lama tul tk online...
canti nik...akak pun minat this tea for one...adala 3 ketul..he..he..yg local&cina made..

Rubiyanti Basri said...

KAk Akmal

Saya punya tu pun ada china mari gak kak...yg bunga redoute rose tu memang china mari..saya beli murah jer tu. N yg motif kudup bunga tu pun x branded. Asal nmpk roses jer trus beli. Hehehe

Asmida Ismail said...

waa...cantik la ruby. k long suka tengok. nak beli tapi tak reti, buta seni.