Saturday, May 14, 2011

Charity Bazaar





A Charity Bazaar was held at the Embassy of Malaysia hosted by The Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ladies Association of Abu Dhabi. The proceeds will be donated to Gulf for Good (G4G) charity expedition - The Wilds of Borneo Challenge which will take place in July.




There were lots of activities that took place such as sale of Malaysian Cuisine , silent auction, raffle draw, traditional dance performance, art exhibition and arts n craft sale. I contributed some of my work for sale which can be seen in the photo above. The items are teapot, cup n sauce, rose signage, frames, metal vase, small metal pail, wooden bear signage, small box and key box.





The ladies in charge at the section of arts and craft booth.



My friends, my family and me in the article about the Charity Bazaar inside Abu Dhabi Week.





No comments: