Monday, July 18, 2011

Sabrina and Mr Graeme 2010-2011



Mr. Graeme, Sabrina's Homeroom Teacher in 1B. Mr Graeme is from Scotland and he is back for good to his hometown after the school ends. So, before the school term end, Sabrina told me that she wants to give something to her teacher as souvenir.


Just a simple gift and not an expensive but it was with a sincere heart from Sabrina. A simple gift makes Sabrina happy for the whole day that she had somethig to give to her teacher. I took 2 days to paint the small MDF board with all the distraction around me. The ideas came from one photo when I surfed the net looking for inspiration.



The apple I painted refers to the book I bought a long long time ago, Handpainted Gifts for All Occasions by Kerry Trout from North Lights Books publisher.


Picture from the book


1 comment:

Kerry said...

I am honored! Very well done!

Kerry Trout