Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Another decoupage using rosemary rose tissues (if I'm not mistaken for this type of rose). Signage for my front door. Some folk art touch for the stems n red small flowers. Pink outline for the edge of the rose to make it more prominent. And also 3D butterfly.


I used trace n transfer method for the wording. Firstly, I typed the wordings in Word Art and printed it out. Secondly, I traced n transferred the wordings onto the wood surface. Lastly, I painted the words using liner brush.


Close up of the 3D decoupage for the butterfly


I just wanted to share the decals that I bought here at Jarir Bookstore , Meena Centre. Folk Art brand.


Rose stencil n 3D decoupage picture.

7 comments:

Life's better in Pink said...

nik, luv all ur projects..so gorgeous..bunga rose tu nmpk hidup lepas nik touch-up..

Rubiyanti Basri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rubiyanti Basri said...

TQ Kak MLC 4 the comment. Kak..kalu x touch up...mcm x best ler plak. Rasa mcm x perfect gitu. :)

WAN ZARINA said...

cantiknya..nampak hidup butterfly ngan bunga rose tu..for sale tak ni..if yes..bape RM..hehehe

Rubiyanti Basri said...

Not for sale ler Leena sbb dah tampal kat pintu. Hehehe. Kalu ko nak..aku buatkan. Tapi rega x tau lagi nak letak bape. Once dah confirm rega..aku bgtau ek.

WAN ZARINA said...

oh not for sale eh..ok xper sbb aku tanya jer..bleh juga kalo ko nak buatkan pastu confirm rega..if not pun..it's ok for me..:))

Rubiyanti Basri said...

Ok.Noted Leena. Nanti apa2 hal aku YM ko ek.